The magical Virgin Islands is where SV Neverland and her fun-loving crew host all-inclusive, completely customizable adventures.
Exterior and Helm
Neverland boasts exceptional outdoor spaces and blue LED accent lighting throughout which create an ethereal ambience. The saloon windows are covered in a clear protective film designed to let light in and keep the heat out. The helm station has a full suite of Raymarine navigation instruments and all sheets are led to the separate line-handling station, where an electric winch makes adjusting sails a breeze.
Social & Relaxation
Several incredible outdoor areas are scattered about Neverland for relaxing and socializing. A spacious and shady cockpit lounge provides seating for up to ten at the dining table, a deep lounger to starboard which is perfect for watching the waves and reading, and a long couch to aft which can comfortably seat another six.
The foredeck is fitted with reclining loungers and chaises, a teak cocktail table and an extra large trampoline for ventilated sunbathing with occasional splashes of sea spray. The sun-drenched upper deck can accommodate at least eight on its deluxe U-shaped couch and three sun loungers.
We couldn’t call her Neverland if she didn’t have several distinct upgrades to delight her guests. The 1,000 watt, 4-zone Fusion and JL Audio sound system with two 10″ subwoofers serves up clear and thumping sound throughout the salon and cockpit, while her outdoor enclosed speakers flood the foredeck, helm, and upper lounge deck with more volume than neighboring yachts would probably care for.
Her 13.5kW generator, 3kW inverter, and almost 500 watts of solar provide all the power needed for her creature comforts, including a six zone air conditioning system. A high-capacity watermaker offers fresh, drinkable water in the bathrooms and galley. The ice maker and extra fridge in the cockpit allow for easy access to cocktails and cold drinks. Hydraulic davits on the transom hold air-chairs when they’re not carrying Neverland’s 13 foot tender with console control and a 60hp Yamaha engine—more than enough power for tubing, boarding and thrilling sunset rides.
Neverland features four spacious guest cabins, including an oversized owner’s suite. The queen beds are easily accessed from both sides, and are topped with ultra-comfortable cooling gel memory foam. Each cabin has a private bathroom with separate shower areas as well as a full vanity with storage and extra wide mirrors. 110v outlets and USB chargers in the nightstands make it simple to keep your electronics powered up and ready to go.
Every cabin is meticulously designed for the utmost comfort and style, including convenient controls for mood lighting and air conditioning. The starboard forepeak area has a fifth en-suite cabin with full bathroom and single berth, and the port forepeak has a single berth which allows Neverland to accommodate up to eight guests in addition to her two crew.
MEET THE CREW
Marcus - Captain
Marcus most recently delivered a yacht to Portugal and spent the summer of 2014 skippering charter yachts in the Mediterranean. In 2015, Marcus and Chef Risa partnered as crew to run Sognare, establishing it as one of the busiest and most popular catamarans in the Virgin Islands. He holds a USCG 100ton Masters License and a STCW95.
Sara - Chef and First Mate
Sara has traveled all over Europe inspiring her throughout her new life. She has worked as chef and first mate on many different yachts in Greece, Croatia, the Bahamas, and Italy (Sardinia & Corsica). Finally she made her way to the beautiful crystal blue waters of the Virgin Islands this past winter. She’s so grateful for her travels and experience around Europe, but is truly thrilled to call Neverland and the Virgin Islands her new home.
She loves cooking almost as much as she loves eating. Her farm roots inspire her made from scratch recipes and her work ethic is demonstrated by her enthusiasm in the galley. Alongside Captain Marcus, she is excited to provide guests with an incredible week of never growing up on Neverland.
poached egg on an English muffin topped with salmon or ham & homemade Hollandaise sauce
Smashed Avocado Toast
with poached egg and homemade pesto
Savory and Sweet
spinach frittata and fresh berry crepes
Fluffy Banana Pancakes
with cinnamon butter and hearty breakfast sausage
eggs poached in a sauce of tomatoes, chili peppers, and onions with toast and warm pita
with fresh homemade corn tortillas
pancakes, fruit, and bacon
with Serrano lime slaw, fried sweet plantains, and nan bread
Seared Tuna Sandwich
with wasabi aioli and fresh fruit
Jamaican Curry Crab Cakes
with lime mayonnaise
Grilled Flank Steak
over grilled romaine heads with caesar dressing
Mango, Avocado, and Crab Stacked Salads
served with fresh summer rolls
Tuna Poke Bowl
served with steamed jasmine rice
Burrata Caprese Salad
with creamy mushroom peppercorn sauce, grilled asparagus, and garlic mash
over Caribbean style corn and cilantro lime rice
with curried Beurre Blanc
Cuban Mojo Marinated Pork Tenderloin
with citrus apple slaw and lemon potatoes
Miso Salmon Filet
over lemon risotto topped with spring onion salad
Red Wine Braised Short Ribs
over Parmesan polenta
Coconut Thai Chili Mussels
Liver Pate, Fresh Fruit, and Charcuterie Plate
Golden Beet Root and Citrus Spinach Salad
Creamy Cucumber Salad
Spicy Garlic Shrimp
creamy and lemony. Sweetened condensed milk, freshly squeezed lemon juice, and whipped topping are stirred together, poured into a graham cracker crust and chilled
Molten Lava Cake
with vanilla bean ice cream and raspberries
with homemade caramel sauce
a rich custard base topped with a contrasting layer of caramelized sugar
Hibiscus Tea and Lemon Granita
freshly made with lemon and sugar and whipped to an icy, fluffy consistency
Matcha Green Tea Ice Cream
made from bananas and vanilla ice cream, with a sauce made from butter, brown sugar, cinnamon, dark rum, and banana liqueur
a refreshing mix vodka, agave, fresh lime juice & muddled cucumber with a blend of Neverland’s garden fresh herbs and a dash of club soda
a tropical blend of Cruzan coconut rum & passion fruit juice topped with lemon lime soda
LAYOUT & EQUIPMENT
Amenities & Comfort
- 6 zone air conditioning
- 2 fans in each cabin
- Ensuite bathrooms w/ separate shower stalls
- Electric toilets with fresh water flush
- Queen island beds, linens, and cooling gel memory foam mattress toppers
- Extra wide ocean-view windows w/ shades
- US electrical sockets w/ USB throughout cabins and salon
- 4-zone audio system throughout interior and exterior
- Beverage refrigerator & icemaker in cockpit
- Flat-screen Smart TV w/ USB, HDMI, Bluetooth, and our library of movies and tv shows
- BBQ grill
- Upper deck lounge w/ sunbeds and sofa for at least eight guests
- Adjustable loungers on foredeck lounge, couch, and trampoline
- Extra-long sofa aft of cockpit
- 10 person alfresco dining table in cockpit
- Contemporary furnishings throughout
- Natural body wash, shampoo, conditioner, and sunblock
Toys & Water Sports
- AB Oceanus 13 VST w/ Yamaha 60hp engine
- GoPro Underwater Camera and Video
- 2-person tube
- 2 Lamzac air loungers
- Subwing Honeycomb Shark (experience the sensation of underwater flight!)
- 3x stand-up paddleboards
- 6-person floating raft mat
- Floating water loungers
- 2 Hanging over-water chairs
- Snorkel gear – masks, snorkels & fins for all sizes
- Fishing gear & tackle
- Hot and cold deck shower
Gear & Gadgets
- 2 x 75hp Volvo Penta engines w/ Brunton autoprops
- 88lb Rocna anchor w/ 300’ 3/8” G4 high-test chain
- AB Oceanus 13 VST RIB w/ console, 7 person capacity & Yamaha 60hp outboard engine
- 13.5kW Cummins Onan 120v/60hz generator
- 3 x 160W solar panels
- 3kW Magnum hybrid inverter charger
- 1,200AH AGM house battery bank
- 40gal/hr fresh water maker
- 2 x Bluefin LED Hammerhead H16 underwater lights
- 1,000 watt, 4 zone Fusion and JL Audio entertainment system throughout interior and exterior, including 2 x 10” subwoofers
- Raymarine eS-127 chartplotter, autopilot, and navigation instruments
- Raymarine Ray60 VHF w/ 2nd station mic at helm
- Standard Horizon HX870 floating handheld VHF w/ GPS & DSC
- Vespar XB-8000 AIS transceiver w/ wifi
- ACR GlobalFix V4 EPIRB
- Delorme inReach Explorer GPS & satellite messenger
- WiriePro 3G/4G/LTE & wifi amplifier and router, plus 6dBI booster antenna
- Medic first aid kit
- All required USCG safety equipment for guests and crew
Length over all: 49.15 ft / 14.98 m
Beam over all: 26.21 ft / 7.99 m
Displacement unloaded: 15.7 tons
Draft: 3.8 ft / 1.15 m
Air draft: 75.83 ft / 23.11 m
Main sail area: 899 ft² / 83.5 m²
Genoa area: 619 ft² / 57.5 m²
Engines: 2 x Volvo Penta 75 hp
Fresh water: 185 gallons / 700 liters
Fuel: 248 gallons / 940 liters
Cabins: 1 owner’s suite + 1 bathroom / 3 guest cabins + 3 bathrooms / 1 forepeak berth + 1 bathroom / 1 forepeak berth
Architect: Berret Racoupeau
DISCOVER THE ISLANDS
Stand Up Paddleboards
A great workout or a blissful hour gliding on the water. SUP's are totally versatile and always fun.
More than just a novel idea - this "food-boat" offers flavorful pizza with ample toppings. Don't forget the locally-made gelato.
Tour Callwood Rum Distillery
Visitors can purchase samples of rum. The original boiler still operates and produces rum, which in then stored in original storage casks.
Jump off the boat into one of the many perfect snorkeling spots. Experience crystal clear water, tropical fish and colorful reefs.
Experience paradise in paradise with a day at spa on Scrub or Peter Island. Reservations required.
Local Art Classes
Tour the studio of a local artist and spend an hour learning pottery, woodcrafting, coconut crafting and more.
An easy hike will take you to the bubbly pools, a natural "jacuzzi." Spend and afternoon at this neat spot with towels and a picnic.
Nightlife is centered around music, open-air bars and dance floors, full-moon parties and big events like NYE.
Tour the Annaberg Plantation and Ruins
Annaberg Plantation, as of 1780, was producing sugar and rum on St. John. Trails lead through factory ruins, slave quarters, windmill ...
The Longboard – Coastal Cantina
Creative, west coast surfer style. Known for their fresh, fish tacos and homemade tequila and grapefruit mix on tap.
Among the stone walls and high-timbered ceilings, experience dining within the ruins of a sugar mill built in the 1800’s.
Dinghy’s Beach Bar and Grill
A cozy tiki bar and grill in paradise. Spend a sunny afternoon in the hammocks or on one of the floating bars.
Cooper Island Beach Club
Gorgeous outdoor decks with deep and comfortable cushions and all the more beautiful at night. Try the seared scallops with charred ...
Modern Caribbean with lounge and dinner menus. The Tarpon and Moray Eel feedings set this place apart.
Dinghy up to this floating bar, grab a cocktail, get tattooed by the bartender then jump off the upper deck!
The Sugar Mill
Set in the historic stone Rum House of the old Sugar Mill Estate. Reservations recommended.
Infamous beach bar on the sands of White Bay. Ask for their signature Painkiller. (Jost VD)
An upscale bar and restaurant with warm, soft lighting, expansive wine selection and delightful dishes
Highlights: Snorkel the caves, hiking Spy Glass Hill, The Bight and Willy T's floating boat bar for cocktails and dancing.
Highlights: Rock formations at The Baths, water sports and shopping, Leverick Bay, Saba Rock and Spanish Town.
Highlights: shopping, nightly entertainment, full moon parties and the historic Callwood Rum Distillery
Highlights: Pristine national park, Annaberg Plantation and Ruins, tranquil harbors and beaches
Accommodations include use of the following:
- 4 queen cabins, each double occupancy and private ensuite bathroom with electric toilet, wash basin and separate shower stall. Spacious master stateroom has desk space, separate toilet room, and walk-in shower. All cabins have air conditioning, two fans, 110v outlets and dimmable recessed lighting.
- Social areas include an upper deck lounge with sectional couch and sunbed area with 306 degree view. Forward deck has spacious lounge area with adjustable reclining seating, trampoline and sunning areas. Aft deck offers lounge area plus alfresco dining. Salon offers lounge area with coffee table plus flat screen TV with many movies and USB capabilities.
ADDITIONAL PRICING OPTIONS
Includes 7 breakfasts, 4 lunches, and 3 dinners. Other meals ashore at client’s expense.
Subtract $150 per person from weekly rate.
Includes 7 breakfasts, 5 lunches, and 6 dinners. Requires 2 lunches and 1 dinner ashore at client’s expense.
Subtract $75 per person from weekly rate.