Home is where the anchor drops
Exterior and Helm
Neverland boasts exceptional outdoor spaces and blue LED accent lighting throughout which create an ethereal ambience.
The salon windows are covered in a clear protective film and screens designed to let light in and keep the heat out.
The helm station has a full suite of Raymarine navigation instruments and all sheets are led to the separate line-handling station, where an electric winch makes adjusting sails a breeze.
Social and Relaxation Areas
Several incredible outdoor areas are scattered about Neverland for relaxing and socializing. A spacious and shady cockpit lounge provides seating for up to ten at the dining table, a deep lounger to starboard which is perfect for watching the waves and reading, and a long couch to aft which can comfortably seat another six.
The foredeck is fitted with reclining loungers and chaises, a teak cocktail table and an extra large trampoline for ventilated sunbathing with occasional splashes of sea spray.
The sun-drenched upper deck can accommodate at least eight on its deluxe U-shaped couch and three sun loungers.
The bright salon with expansive views includes a contemporary galley with pull-out fridge drawers, a separate freezer, ample counter space and a center island for prep or service.
The sitting area features an L-shaped couch, coffee table and indoor navigation and entertainment station. Skylights and panoramic windows create a sun-filled and airy feel.
Neverland features three spacious queen guest cabins. Each bed is easily accessed from both sides, and are topped with ultra-comfortable cooling gel memory foam and memory foam pillows.
Each cabin has a private bathroom with separate shower areas as well as a full vanity with storage and extra wide mirrors. 110v outlets and USB chargers in the nightstands make it simple to keep your electronics powered up and ready to go.
Every cabin is meticulously designed for the utmost comfort and style, including convenient controls for mood lighting and air conditioning.
We built Neverland to be our own unique floating home.
The 1,000 watt, 4-zone Fusion and JL Audio sound system with two 10″ subwoofers serves up clear and thumping sound throughout the salon and cockpit, while her outdoor enclosed speakers flood the foredeck, helm, and upper lounge deck.
Her 13.5kW generator, 3kW inverter, and almost 500 watts of solar provide all the power needed for her creature comforts, including a six zone air conditioning system.
A high-capacity watermaker offers fresh, drinkable water in the bathrooms and galley. The ice maker and extra fridge in the cockpit allow for easy access to cocktails and cold drinks.
Hydraulic davits on the transom hold air-chairs when they’re not carrying Neverland’s 13 foot tender with console control and a 60hp Yamaha engine—more than enough power for tubing, boarding and thrilling sunset rides.
LAYOUT & EQUIPMENT
Amenities & Comfort
- 6 zone air conditioning
- 2 fans in each cabin
- Ensuite bathrooms w/ separate shower stalls
- Electric toilets with fresh water flush
- Queen island beds, linens, and cooling gel memory foam mattress toppers
- Extra wide ocean-view windows w/ shades
- US electrical sockets w/ USB throughout cabins and salon
- 4-zone audio system throughout interior and exterior
- Beverage refrigerator & icemaker in cockpit
- Flat-screen Smart TV w/ USB, HDMI, Bluetooth, and our library of movies and tv shows
- BBQ grill
- Upper deck lounge w/ sunbeds and sofa for at least eight guests
- Adjustable loungers on foredeck lounge, couch, and trampoline
- Extra-long sofa aft of cockpit
- 10 person alfresco dining table in cockpit
- Contemporary furnishings throughout
- Natural body wash, shampoo, conditioner, and sunblock
Gear & Gadgets
- 2 x 75hp Volvo Penta engines w/ Brunton autoprops
- 88lb Rocna anchor w/ 300’ 3/8” G4 high-test chain
- AB Oceanus 13 VST RIB w/ console, 7 person capacity & Yamaha 60hp outboard engine
- 13.5kW Cummins Onan 120v/60hz generator
- 3 x 160W solar panels
- 3kW Magnum hybrid inverter charger
- 1,200AH AGM house battery bank
- 40gal/hr fresh water maker
- 2 x Bluefin LED Hammerhead H16 underwater lights
- 1,000 watt, 4 zone Fusion and JL Audio entertainment system throughout interior and exterior, including 2 x 10” subwoofers
- Raymarine eS-127 chartplotter, autopilot, and navigation instruments
- Raymarine Ray60 VHF w/ 2nd station mic at helm
- Standard Horizon HX870 floating handheld VHF w/ GPS & DSC
- Vespar XB-8000 AIS transceiver w/ wifi
- ACR GlobalFix V4 EPIRB
- Delorme inReach Explorer GPS & satellite messenger
- WiriePro 3G/4G/LTE & wifi amplifier and router, plus 6dBI booster antenna
- Medic first aid kit
- All required USCG safety equipment for guests and crew
Toys & Water Sports
- AB Oceanus 13 VST w/ Yamaha 60hp engine
- GoPro Underwater Camera and Video
- 2-person tube
- 2 Lamzac air loungers
- Subwing Honeycomb Shark (experience the sensation of underwater flight!)
- 3x stand-up paddleboards
- 6-person floating raft mat
- Floating water loungers
- 2 Hanging over-water chairs
- Snorkel gear – masks, snorkels & fins for all sizes
- Fishing gear & tackle
- Hot and cold deck shower
Length over all: 49.15 ft / 14.98 m
Beam over all: 26.21 ft / 7.99 m
Displacement unloaded: 15.7 tons
Draft: 3.8 ft / 1.15 m
Air draft: 75.83 ft / 23.11 m
Main sail area: 899 ft² / 83.5 m²
Genoa area: 619 ft² / 57.5 m²
Engines: 2 x Volvo Penta 75 hp
Fresh water: 185 gallons / 700 liters
Fuel: 248 gallons / 940 liters
Cabins: 1 owner’s suite + 1 bathroom / 3 guest cabins + 3 bathrooms / 1 forepeak berth + 1 bathroom / 1 forepeak berth
Architect: Berret Racoupeau
NEVERLAND CRUISES LLC
⛵️ Two creators chasing adventure & good winds
🌊 @yachtyogini and @wanderfoley
☀️ Sailing everywhere and you're invited along
Send us a message below with thoughts or questions. Visit the contact page to inquire about a trip on Neverland.